Applied Ecology is proud to announce their award of the As-Needed Ecological Services Contract for Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing from Tampa Bay Water (TBW)! For those interested, some of the tasks covered under this contract may include: geodatabase creation and maintenance for wetland data, management of large environmental databases including development of custom query and reporting functions, GIS mapping and geostatistical analysis of wetland data, development of custom spatial applications and toolsets for Desktop or Cloud-based GIS environments, aerial/satellite photograph processing, georeferencing of imagery, and analysis of aerial/satellite imagery including change detection and classification of multi- and hyper-spectral data. Applied Ecology has served as a consultant of TBW for many years, and we look forward to opportunity to continue providing the services they need.
- -New Services and Staff!- Applied Ecology has recently merged with Scientific Environmental Applications (SEA)
- -New Contract Award- IRLNEP State of the Lagoon Technical Report and Lagoonwide Asset Mapping
- MRC Conservation Awards Project of the Year Award Recipient
- MRC Conservation Project of the Year Nomination
- -New Contract Award- Continuing Professional Environmental Assessment, Testing, and Remediation Services