Applied Ecology, Inc. was formed in 2009 to provide a unique one-stop consulting firm. As a small, woman-owned business, AEI can provide a combination of highly specialized services only available in large firms, but has the personal touch and responsiveness of a small firm.
Claudia Listopad, founder and President of AEI, has the unique advantage of combining private consulting with research experience in geospatial and remote sensing fields, including the innovative LiDAR application arena.
AEI uses a combined team experience of over 40 years dedicated to providing efficient and great value solutions for your needs. We take pride in providing high quality work in any of the five core services provided: geospatial, remote sensing, statistical analyses, data/database management, and training.
What makes us different?
Our team combines years of pure research and highly sophisticated custom tools and programming to providing cost-effective solutions
- Our tools and expertise meets or exceeds that of large firms without sacrificing personal touch and responsiveness; you will meet and interact with the technical and project management staff.
- We understand public clients' needs and constraints
- We believe in custom solutions for you needs: one size does not fit all projects
- We are a team player: AEI customarily works side by side with engineers, planners, scientists, managers, and analysts to provide the best overall solution for the client
- Our team focuses on an interdisciplinary approach to each project, from scope development to custom application, presentation, and maintenance
- AEI is certified as WBE and MBE by several entities