Applied Ecology provided the Marine Resources Council (MRC) with the scientific and technical support to produce the first ever Indian River Lagoon Ecological Health Update. After going great lengths to compilation and synthesize over 20 years of available data to understand problem areas, data gaps, and conditions in the Indian River Lagoon over time, it is now being nominated for the Project of the Year Award at the 18th Annual Conservation Awards Dinner!
- -New Contract Award- IRLNEP State of the Lagoon Technical Report and Lagoonwide Asset Mapping
- MRC Conservation Awards Project of the Year Award Recipient
- MRC Conservation Project of the Year Nomination
- -New Contract Award- Continuing Professional Environmental Assessment, Testing, and Remediation Services
- -Project Progress Status- Indian River Lagoon TMDL Refinement and Load Allocation