After some stiff competition, Applied Ecology won the Project of the Year Award at the 18th Annual Marine Resources Council (MRC) Conservation Awards Dinner for the first ever Indian River Lagoon Ecological Health Assessment! Thank you to both the MRC members who voted, and everyone who has shown support for this project. We will continue to do what we can to conduct research that will benefit the IRL, and are currently in the process of collecting and analyzing data for the second Ecological Health Assessment. Stay tuned!
- -New Services and Staff!- Applied Ecology has recently merged with Scientific Environmental Applications (SEA)
- -New Contract Award- IRLNEP State of the Lagoon Technical Report and Lagoonwide Asset Mapping
- MRC Conservation Awards Project of the Year Award Recipient
- MRC Conservation Project of the Year Nomination
- -New Contract Award- Continuing Professional Environmental Assessment, Testing, and Remediation Services